I am Thankful for...
- Family near and far.
- Sweet Thing and the way she dances, talks, learns, plays, her health, her wonderfully sweet hugs, slobbery kisses, her naps, everything about this little girl I am thankful for.
- Sweet Husband and all he does to support his family, the silliness he brings, the love he gives me.
- The food in my fridge, in the cupboards and the freezer.
- The freedom I have.
- My pets.
- Warm coats, toques, mittens and scarves.
- The ability to travel to visit loved ones scattered through the country.
- Not having debt (aside from the mortgage). Thanks to my wonderful husband who is so great with money.
- Our health and the ability to expand our family, unlike so many other unfortunate loving people.
- I am Thankful for my life.
Happy Thanksgiving Canada