Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Canada!

I am Thankful for...

- Family near and far.

- Sweet Thing and the way she dances, talks, learns, plays, her health, her wonderfully sweet hugs, slobbery kisses, her naps, everything about this little girl I am thankful for.

- Sweet Husband and all he does to support his family, the silliness he brings, the love he gives me.

- The food in my fridge, in the cupboards and the freezer.

- The freedom I have.

- My pets.

- Warm coats, toques, mittens and scarves.

- The ability to travel to visit loved ones scattered through the country.

- Cameras.

- Water.

- Not having debt (aside from the mortgage). Thanks to my wonderful husband who is so great with money.

- Our health and the ability to expand our family, unlike so many other unfortunate loving people.

- I am Thankful for my life.

Happy Thanksgiving Canada

0 lovely comments: