Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Baby Fever

As Sweet Thing's 1st Birthday fast approaches, I am constantly thinking back to when she was just a newborn, and even the day we found out I was pregnant. And of course while thinking back, it makes me want to do it all over again with a new one. That's right I want another baby, and to be honest, it's not a new feeling. I have pretty much wanted another baby since Sweet Thing was born.  How could you not want another of my babies, they are so pretty.

I may be a bit biased, but I am not wrong.

It's been one crazy year. We had ups and downs, and huge learning curves. It was absolutely amazing at times, and unbelievably hard at others. It was all worth it and will continue to be, every time I see her cheesy grin, and hear her silly noises.

My life has changed so much because of this little girl and I couldn't be happier about it!
I love watching her learn, and seeing the world through her eyes. Everything is amazing and new again.




1 lovely comments:

Alicia said...

My baby turned 1 last month. I even wrote a post last week about being baby hungry too. Its such a strange thing to be so excited that they are getting older and learning new things, yet so sad because their babyness is over. (congrats on almost a year of breastfeeding btw! Thats great!)

I wrote this post the night before her birthday. you might like it. http://thejourneyofawahmwannabe.blogspot.com/2010/10/one-year.html