Friday, December 10, 2010

Stocking Stuffers

Alright, I know I have been absent for a while. This time of year is insane and with me babysitting Monday through Friday, I have little time to get much done. But the family I am babysitting for is in Cuba for a wedding,(I KNOW, right?)so now is my chance, and I need your help!

Stocking Stuffers! For a 1 year old(girl, mine of course). I've heard all the same stuff so far, like, books, socks, stuffed animal, snacks. But there has got to be something more. Something unique and interesting, yet suited for a 1 year old. Christmas will be here very soon, so hoping I can get something locally. If I have to order now, it might not arrive on time.
So, help a mama out! Let's hear your suggestions! What did you get for your kids?

2 lovely comments:

Marcie Chavez said...

I just ordered 4 sets of babylegs warmers for $10 shipped! Some of their Xmas 2 pks are only $5 each and $10 purchases ship free! http://www.babylegs.com/Sale.aspx

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

Just found your blog on a Sunday blog hop, I'm your newest follower! What a cute family and cute blog you have!

I'd love for you to visit One Fine Wire and follow back!

Courtney
www.finewire.blogspot.com