Thursday, December 16, 2010

Zooper

Well, I did it. I broke down and bought a double stroller. OK, I didn't break down. But, I did buy one. With having two 1 year olds in the house every week, I think it is going to be a great thing. As of right now, nap-time means going for a walk, and with one babe in the single stroller and the other in the Ergo(which is amazing and it works great, but sometimes I'd love a break, and Little Miss doesn't always fall asleep in it). So I am so excited to be getting a Zooper Tango Double Stroller in RED. Oh boy, I hope I don't regret the colour choice. They only white, olive and red to choose from. White is out of the books right away with it's amazing ability to get dirty and show every speck, and Olive just wasn't my taste, and the navy blue was all sold out. So red it is!


Anyway, I have heard amazing things about the Zooper, in fact, I was about to buy one on Craigslist about a week ago, but apparently the lady selling it had no courtesy. As far as I knew I was the first person to contact her, I asked to see the stroller that night. She told me she would have to get it out of storage and that the next day would be better. I waited for her home address so we could go look at it. When I emailed her the next morning for her address I got no response until 5pm. She responded with "it sold."
I just found that so rude, I was so excited to get that stroller, and for an amazing price too. Yet she couldn't have told me it was like a competition or whatever, other people were interested in it before me and they had dibs on it. It was very frustrating for me.
Anyway, I got my Zooper on Mother of a Sale, they still have them up! It was a little more expensive than I hoped I would pay, but it was kind of necessary and I know I will be happy in the long run. So if you are looking for a double stroller, go check it out! Can't wait to get mine!!

2 lovely comments:

Mama Lisa said...

Wow what an amazing price for a really durable looking stroller. Do they sell single versions as well?

Mama to a Sweet Thing said...

Mama Lisa, They have a few different single strollers. check out http://www.zooper.com/