Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Back to the Daily Grind

After many a day away I am finally back to my normal schedule at home. I will hopefully be blogging more regularly now that holidays and vacations and visits are over for the season. I won't say that is my New Year's resolution because honestly, who keeps them? Definitely not the procrastinator that is me. I'm sure you have noticed I am a procrastinator if you have read this post.

Now for the updates, as if you really care about them.

Christmas was a wonderful time with my little family here at home, turkey dinner was a hit and Sweet Thing got spoiled.

Our trip to Vanderhoof went great. Our time there was even better, Sweet Thing definitely has a thing for animals just like her Grama Work. It's adorable, she says 'hi' to all the dogs and cats and even the horse outside. She'd rather hug and kiss the animals than the humans. She also had amazing power over the animals, when she would walk toward them they would all just move out of the way, not so much with any adult around, they literally act like you don't exist.

Now we are getting settled back down at home, Sweet Thing is trying to adjust to the minimal amounts of animals and far too many toys.

Today it is snowing like crazy and we are going to use her brand new sled from Christmas. Can't wait!

Many pictures from the holidays to come.

I am so happy to get back into blogging. I've missed it!

1 lovely comments:

BeautifulDees said...

Hey we won little boot's...COOL hugh? I love your cute blog and your baby Sophia is a doll.Come visit sometime.
Love ya,Debbie