Sunday, June 27, 2010

Roasted Chicken and Pizza Hut

Last night I made a DELICIOUS roasted chicken with gravy, potatoes and beans. It was so good, Sweet Husband left before it was even ready to eat!
Hmm? Warm roasted chicken dinner?, or 23km mountain bike ride?
Needless to say Sweet Thing and I had a lovely dinner together, she ate her avocado and I had my chicken dinner. It was actually really nice eating such a fabulous meal with no other adult company.

To make it up to me, Sweet Husband told me Sunday was my day, we would do whatever I wanted to do. So knowing me he suggested we go to Nanaimo to do some shopping (read: WINDOW shopping). Although I did buy a pair of shorts because I am in desperate need of some summer clothes that fit my post-pregnancy three-sizes-bigger-than-normal butt.

I also got my wedding rings cleaned and inspected, and a new back for my diamond earing.

And after all of the exhaustion of walking mindlessly through the mall, we decided to go for lunch.
Pizza Hut was restaurant of choice. Sweet Thing got to sit in a restaurant high chair for the first time.
Oh she just looked like such a big girl!

Sweet Family looking up at the ugly '80s style light fixture

Note: Sweet Thing's Cheerios in a baggy. She loves her Cheerios!
Note: Sweet Husband's shirt, that was his fathers day gift from Sweet Thing, her sweet little hand prints at 7 months old.

All in all it was a nice, relaxing day with the family.



13 lovely comments:

YanniCreations said...

Hi I am following you from Admirer Monday.

I love the floral theme of your blog and the lay out is neat.

Yanni,
http://www.etcraftetc.blogspot.com

Brandy M. said...

Sounds like a great day. Thanks for joining Admirer Monday and I am now following.

http://giveawayblogdom.blogspot.com

Shopper Gal said...

What a cutie!!I'm your newest follower from Admirer Monday :) So fun!!I hope you get a chance to hop over to my blog and follow me back.
Have a great day,

Shopper Gal
http://www.shoppergal.com/

Liz Mays said...

She's so darn cute. What a big smile! I'm following back from Admirer Monday!

Mel's Art Buffet said...

So nice to find you from Admirer Monday. Your baby girl is Beautiful!! but I guess you know that :) Thanks for the follow & followed you as well.

Anonymous said...

How cute! The t-shirt reminded me of a Father's Day gift my kids and I made when they were little. I had their footprints on it, saying "My kids walk all over me." We were talking about it just before Father's Day this year so we made a new one. The kids are now almost 15 and 12. Their feet are as big as mine! I wrote "My kids STILL walk all over me." and he thought it was great!

Show Me Mama said...

You have a lovely family and great blog! I am your new follower.come visit me at http://showmemama.blogspot.com

cristiniscouponcrazy said...

found you through admirer monday
she is soooo cute! what a sweet face:)
im now following you
check out my Admirer Monday post heres sooo cute!!!

Stacey said...

You're blog is TOO cute! Visiting from www.imalazymom.com!

Unknown said...

Very cute blog! Thanks for visiting the Foodie Mommie! Following you back!
Elizabeth
www.foodymommy.blogspot.com

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

I'm following you back...super cute blog!!

Rossel said...

you're baby is so adorable!

I am following you through Admirer Monday.

Paula said...

You have a beautiful family! I'm visiting from Welcome Wednesday. I signed up to be a new follower.

http://www.onemomscorneroftheworld.com