Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday Show and Tell

Welcome to the second edition of Sunday Show and Tell.


Mama to a Sweet Thing




Post the Sunday Show and Tell button anywhere on your page, link up and follow as many people as you want, don't forget to leave a comment to let them know you were there!

Also, Please follow our hostesses in the first 3 linky spots! Jill from A Masters and a Mom, Meaghan from BellOrel Baby and Me, Sarah from Mama to a Sweet Thing.

Creating a Show and Tell post is not mandatory, but isn't it fun? Include a picture of anything you want(show) and write something fun about it(tell).

-----------------------------------------------




For as long as I can remember I always wanted to wear glasses.
When I went for my very first eye appointment when I was 19,  I got glasses.
I wore them for about 2 months.
I don't know where they are anymore.
I think I might need to start wearing them again though.
I get a headache whenever I lookat a screen for too long.



3 lovely comments:

Emily - faliLV said...

I have joined in this week for the first time - thank you for hosting!!
Emily
www.familyandlifeinlv.com

Belly Charms said...

Thanks for stopping by Maternity Belly Bling today and you have an adorable little girl :) I am already a follower.

Ashley said...

Hi there! Im now following you and can't wait to read more!
Great Blog!

Ashley
sewmuchmoreinlife.blogspot.com