Monday, September 6, 2010

200 Followers!

I am celebrating 200 blog followers by getting 200 Facebook "Likers"

If you haven't "Liked" Mama to a Sweet Thing on Facebook yet, you might want to now! As soon as we get 200 Facebook "Likers" I will be giving away some online gift cards! Choose from $5 Amazon.com or .ca, ME! bath, Cafe Press, PayPal, and more.
If you want the gift card to be a bigger denomination you can help me out by signing up with Swagbucks through this link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/tenenda
If I get a few of you to sign up and you search and win, then I win too, in turn the prizes will be better and there will be more winners!
Let me know if you sign up through my referral link and you can get 5 extra entries into the drawing!

If you don't know what Swagbucks is check out the How it Works page.
Basically you search the web through the Swagbucks tool bar, you win Swagbucks, when you have enough Swagbucks you can turn them in for Swag, including gift cards, apparel, DVDs, and much more!

So what are you waiting for? Invite all your friends to the blog and the facebook page, Follow and Like us, and when we reach 200 "Likers" on Facebook I will post the giveaway!

1 lovely comments:

Shannon said...

Congrats on all your followers! You've got one more now! Your lil' is so adorable!