Friday, September 10, 2010

Life is Good - My First Blog Award

Thankyou Myrah from Coupon Mamacita for my very first blog award!!!! Check out her blog, she posts tons of coupons and good deals on all sorts of things. I am very excited to have received this award!



The Life is Good Award: To accept the award you must link back and Thank the person who gave you the Life is good award. Answer the 10 questions and pass it along to 6 other blogs.

1) If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I blog partly anonymous, I don't offer up names often, but they are there if you really want to know.

2) Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
I forced Sweet Husband into using cloth diapers. I talked about them all the time, spouting off the benefits, he was very against the idea, but I told myself I wouldn't back down. I finally won!

3) What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror? ME, but the new me, a Mother! I am still fun, and listen to the same music, laugh at the same jokes, and even some that I probably wouldn't have before, but there is just a little something extra, maybe its wisdom, or maybe its just tired eyes, either way I have a new reason to wake up every day and I love it!

4) What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Water, for sure.

5) When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Surf the net, blog, shower or watch tv and snack.

6) Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
Get my full driver's licence. Yea!

7) When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever , the shy person, or always ditching?
Definitely the shy person!

#8) If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see? I would see myself looking at my daughter for the very first time, it was the most amazing moment I've ever experienced.

9) Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
I like both, I think I share my life more than others lives.

10) If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Hmm, I would like to talk on the phone because I am not much of a reader at all. With that being said, I HATE talking on the phone if it isnt someone I know, say having to call to make an appointment, I hate it!

Now passing on to 6 other AWESOME blogs!!

Exploits of a Military Mama - Sally, you inspire me everyday! I love everything you write about, the way you write it, and the beautiful outlook you have on life! And of course you crack me up!
A Masters and a Mom - Jill, Thankyou for hosting Sunday Show and Tell with me
BellOrel Baby - Meaghan, Thankyou for hosting with me as well!!
Our Life In a Click - Heather, Loving the transformations of your place, can't wait to copy your pantry!! :)
Life: Full of Unexpected Happiness - This award just seemed all too fitting!!
Paisley Passions - LOVING your DIY projects! the chalkboard table!! Fabulous!