Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My last post and The Versatile Blogger Award

I won the Versatile Blogger award from Marcie over at The Simple Things.

A "Versatile Blogger" brings everything to the table - a little of this and a little of that.

Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you've recently discovered and think are fabulous.
- Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.

7 Things About Me:

1. I used to love acting, I was in several school plays growing up. I loved it. I had a blast, and I think I was pretty good at it too. I think if someone asked me to be in a play now, I would freak out and say no.

2. I don't like sports. I've never been good at them, and I can never seem to remember/understand the rules to any sport.

3. Even if I was planning on cleaning the bathroom, and you told me I needed to do it, I probably wouldn't. I don't fare well with people who tell me what to do.

4. I dislike talking on the phone. Except to close family and friends. I hate calling to make appointments.

5. I am not full Attachment Parenting, but a variation. I keep my baby close and don't let her cry-it-out, we'll breastfeed til she is ready to wean. I believe we have instincts for a reason.

6.  I ♥ Food. My dad's homemade Buffalo Wings, Eclairs from Woody's Bakery, Strawberry Rhubarb pie, Roast Beef and Yorkshire puddings, Anything with Bacon. Though I am still pretty picky, especially about veggies.

7. My daughter changed my life in ways I never knew it would. It has been the absolute best 10 months of my life and I can't wait to do it all over again someday soon.


Now to pass on the award! Here are the blogs I will be giving a "Versatile Blogger" award to:

Ok...after much thinking, I have decided not to pass this award on. So many of the blogs I read deserve this award, and quite honestly it would take me a day and half to get everyone's links together and their email addresses to notify them. And even longer because I don't have a mouse at the moment. And I don't have the time to do that, as this is my last day to spend with my family until Christmas and me and Sweet Thing are leaving tomorrow morning, taking a 5 hour bus ride to meet up with Sweet Husband, take another 4 or 5 hour car ride to a friends place, go to sleep and wake up in the morning to hop on a 3 hour plane ride.

I just wanted to let you know I really appreciate this blog award, and maybe when I get back and have some time I will send it on to those who deserve it!

Thanks again, and see you in a week!!

0 lovely comments: