Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fun Stuff

I'm so excited to tell you all about something I received in the mail yesterday!

30 Meals in One Day!

Huh? 30 meals in ONE day?? Wouldn't you be full? That's what Sweet Husband said.

Basically you cook up a bunch of meals in one day and freeze them! When you want to eat a meal, you thaw it and reheat!

I can't wait to try this out, unfortunately I have to wait 2.5 weeks to start...not that I am that sad about it because I will be in Mexico!

Keep an eye out for my review in about 3.5 weeks and one of my lucky readers will win a Dinner is Ready cookbook with computer software!

Check it out!

There will also be a review and giveaway posted ASAP when I get back from Mexico (I am not taking my laptop, a complete escape...It's going to be hard...I'm addicted to my computer)
This one is fun because I am reviewing it IN Mexico!!

Also, follow my Facebook page and help me get to 200 'likers' and we will have a giveaway! For more information click here.

5 lovely comments:

Jodi Faye said...

I have always wanted to try that, looking forward to reading more about it! Hope you have a great vacation ;)
Found you on Follow Me Back Tuesday!
http://www.makesmamasmile.blogspot.com

Mama Hen said...

Sounds pretty neat! I look forward to hearing about how it goes. Your daughter is so cute!

Mama Hen

Courtney Brake said...

Hi there!
I'm your newest follower, from Follow Me Back Tuesday :)

Stop by my blog if you'd like.. I have a couple of giveaways going on!

http://cheeriosandtricycles.blogspot.com

Romanian Princess said...

Just stopping by from Follow Me Back Tuesday! Please follow me back @ www.romanianprincess.com

Thanks, Nicole Mariana

Marcie Chavez said...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I have given you the Versatile Blogging Award on my blog. If you haven't received this award before, feel free to accept by visiting my blog and "picking it up." Then you can pass it on to your favorite bloggers, too. It's a great way to find and share new blogs. Here is the link: http://www.thesimplethingsblog.com/2010/09/7-things-about-me.html