Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The time is just about here

I will be leaving on a 2 week trip on Friday, the first week I will be visiting my family while Sweet Husband goes hunting with his dad, and on week 2 we are flying to Mexico!

So my posts will be few and far between the first week and non-existent the second.

I have decided not to bring my laptop with me to Mexico so we can truly have a getaway.

The last few days have been extremely busy making sure we have everything we need for our trip. The biggest thing I was worried about was getting a good sunscreen for Sweet Thing (that The EWG approves of).
We ended up getting Badger from a local health food store. It has a rating of 1 which is the best available. I was very relieved when I came upon it. No more need to order from somewhere far away and not receive it on time. I've also got the Ergo carrier which I'm sure will be a God send.

We've got our passports, our itinerary, we exchanged our money, now all that is left to do is pack our bags and clean the house. Which might prove tough to do with Sweet Husband gone on business until the moment it is time to pack the car and go.

So in the meantime invite all your friends to the blog and my facebook page!!

Don't forget we have some great reviews coming for you as soon as I get back!

1 lovely comments:

~Dawn~ said...

Stop by for your latest blog award.
http://www.mom-a-logues.blogspot.com

Dawn