Thursday, September 16, 2010

Time to get creative

My hands and head are dying to get creative! There are so many cool things I have seen being made lately that I want to get in on the game too.

First of all, this adorable doll house made from some old drawers. Irresistably cute for a little girl. Maybe I will get one made by the time Sweet Thing is interested in something like that.

Another thing I want to do is get back into scrapbooking, to this day I have not finished a single book, and I haven't even touched pictures of my daughter.

I'm finding it hard to make time for things like that. I love to just get into a project and get it done all at once. It's so much more satisfying that way. At the rate Sweet Thing's naps are going, I will barely be able to get all my supplies out and she will be awake again.

One day I suppose. I just don't want it to go too long, and the job be too big and then I just won't want to deal with it anymore. I guess the first step for me would be to get the pictures developed. Darn digital cameras, they make it too easy to get way too many pictures. Film cameras made things easier for scrapbookers.


How do you make time for your projects when you have little ones needing you every 5 minutes?
I'd love some tips.

4 lovely comments:

Stephie C said...

too funny as I just did a post myself about finding balance! I am a mommy to an 8 year old and 6 month old whom I am still nursing PLUS I work Mon-Fri 40 hours a week! I find Sundays is my best day to get crafty stuff done with hubby's help watching the kiddos of course and lots of nursing breaks haha....

Meaghan said...

I try once he goes to bed. true about digital cameras, but my parents had about a zillion rolls of film they never got developed so pros and cons to each. Now that LM naps a little better I try to get stuff done during that time but it usually won't be completed.

Sheena said...

I agree whith Meaghan, once little man goes to bed I try and get things done. Still not enough time in one day for all of it though! Please share pics of your projects like the doll house when you're working on them!

Melanie said...

Just wanted to let you know I tagged you on my Blog.. check it out...
http://twoboysonegirlandacrazymom.com/?p=1354
Melanie a/k/a Crazy Mom at 2Boys+1 Girl = One Crazy Mom
Happy Saturday...